The SynchroExpress software synchronizes ContactOffice with your computer. Your computer can then synchronize with mobile devices. This way, you can synchronize ContactOffice with mobile devices.
The latest SynchroExpress version (3.0 – build 3052) has been released and allows synchronizing ContactOffice with:
- Outlook (all versions, including 2007)
- Devices running on Microsoft Mobile (via Outlook)
Synchronize your mobile device with Outlook. Then, synchronize Outlook with ContactOffice.
- Apple iPhone (via Outlook)
Choose “iPhone” when setting up Synchro Express.
Then, set-up Apple iTunes so that it synchronizes your iPhone with Outlook.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to synchronize with iTunes directly.
- BlackBerry (without Outlook)
If not installed yet, install BlackBerry Desktop Software.
Choose “BlackBerry” when setting up SynchroExpress.
You don’t need Outlook to synchronise ContactOffice with your BlackBerry.
- Palm (without Outlook)
If not installed yet, install Palm Desktop Manager.
Choose “Palm” when setting up SynchroExpress.
Please note SynchroExpress is available for Windows only. The installer is Windows 7 compliant.
To get this new version, log in your account and go to the Synchro page. Before installing it, read the documentation and limitations in the online help.
In a few months, we will offer alternatives such as SyncML to synchronize :
- with other platforms (Mac, Linux)
- “over-the-air” (ie. without connecting the mobile device to a computer, the device will be connecting directly to ContactOffice through the Internet).